It'd take forever nd a day, to explain all this pain. Reality is fake, watch it change, I stay the same.
w/ a chemical imbalance, I have no balance, never had it from the start, so fuck balance.
Been livin' life sideways, but crime pays, keep to myself, still these motherfuckers hate.
Their laughter starts to fade, as the tables turn my way, you stupid motherfuckers, I been waiting on this day.
Dolo as fuck, keep my fingers in the air, ina crowded room, I don't trust no one in here.
Fuck what you hear, erase what you see, nothing comes for free, but my life would go for cheap.
Im not who you wanna be, nd that's fine w/ me. Don't regret shit, I've done a lot of deeds.
Done a lot of wrong, you hear it thru my song. I don't get along w/ these fakes or these frauds.
Busted ass broads, or these slippin' tricks, im on some different shit, cus I don't givea shit.
They act like they care, its written in the script, fuck the past nd the pain, it's the rain I miss.
Play Sound