Ray Jackson feat. Sho D. - I Miss Lyrics
Hook - Sho Down:
It's your face, your smile, your kiss, memories of the past
went fast and faded over the years,
but now I'm reminiscing of all the things we did,
and baby girl it's you that I miss.
Part 1 - Ray Jackson:
girl It´s you that I miss..
I´m waiting all the days
to see your face again in my dreams..
I never thought, you´ll escape from all the tears all the tries
that I had to realize,
you were the only wife in all the bad times,
cannot figure out..
I put you on a pedestal,girl I held you so high
but you ran away, you gave me no way...
no second chance to show you what I meant..
coz I´ve done everything, everything and it wasn´t enough
Verse 1 - Ray Jackson:
I miss, I miss you like crazy babe
I miss, I miss all the beautiful times
and i´cant, i can´t survive without you
So I miss, I miss only your sweet kiss
2x Hook - Sho Down:
It's your face, your smile, your kiss, memories of the past
went fast and faded over the years,
but now I'm reminiscing of all the things we did,
and baby girl it's you that I miss.
Part 2 - Ray Jackson:
I shouldn´t get your kiss
Can´t imagine to forget - get all the shit.
And every day and night, I miss you by my side
Like a Breathe I need you in my Life.
please come back into my world
I´ll shelter your life..don´t let it hurt
will be there..no matter where you are
no matter what you did..
no matter how you hate
no matter how you feel...
just come back..in my life..just come back please
in my life..I swear and I promise..
I´m going to treat you like, like a princess..princess
Verse 2 - Ray Jackson:
come on, come on....give us one try
come on, come on....don´t let me cry
and let´s make love love, let´s make love....we could fly
So come on....just give us one more try
2x Hook - Sho Down:
It's your face, your smile, your kiss, memories of the past
went fast and faded over the years,
but now I'm reminiscing of all the things we did,
and baby girl it's you that I miss.
Part 3 - Ray Jackson:
girl It´s you that I miss..
You know I can, I can fulfill your dreams
and give me a chance to prove I`m your prince.
From so many ways I really chose the one that brought me to you
with you is where my heartbeat begins
I´ll give you the beat too just let me in.
into your heart to show you I´m the right one.
-into your heart to show you I´m the right one.
nothing I do will make you down
baby I´ve done anything, anything it still wasn´t enough
Think there´s no reason to get closer to your heart.
Verse 3 - Ray Jackson:
come on, come on....don´t let me cry
and I can´t, I can´t move from your side
I miss, I miss all the beautiful times
So I miss, I miss only your sweet kiss
2x Hook - Sho Down:
It's your face, your smile, your kiss, memories of the past
went fast and faded over the years,
but now I'm reminiscing of all the things we did,
and baby girl it's you that I miss.