Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uness - Missing Yesterday Lyrics (Japan Relief)



Missing Yesterday Lyrics (Japan Relief) by Uness

Verse 1 -
And ive been through the ages,
ever since the dawns of time,

I seen the highest mountains,
Even made it to the top,

I seen the righteouss stumble, forever fighting for their life
I seen the wicked humble going through the darkest night

Hook:
Ooooooh, Tell my why this pain won't go away,
I don't care what they say
I'm missing yesterday

Verse 2:
And ive been through the fire,
I'm losing all my faith,

I always been quiet a fighter,
But im tired of losing,

I wish a did like Elijah,
And reach beyond the sky,

Oh what about Jeremiah,
Will you hear me when I cry,

Hook:
Ooooooh, Tell my why this pain won't go away,
I don't care what they say
I'm missing yesterday

This image may be subject to copyright.